BeachBreakLive
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jesski
Portaloo

2 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2012 :  09:54:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, i'm working bbl and will be travelling down tomorrow. i am working another job so will leave after my shift.
I am getting the train and this should arrive in Pembrey at 18.33, would it be possible to be picked up by the shuttle after this time? and if so where is the meeting point? is it close to the station, can i get there on foot?
many thanks
Jess

gizmo_firemarshal
Support Act

155 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2012 :  10:42:56  Show Profile  Click to see gizmo_firemarshal's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
there was an email address you neeed to email for the shuttle bus ,
if you wish to use this service please email:

sustainability (at) dcsiteservices.com
Go to Top of Page

Mark
DCSS

United Kingdom
755 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2012 :  10:55:44  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks gizmo.

I've edited your post so the email address isn't shown on the page - to avoid spam to our accounts!
Go to Top of Page

Harriet JN
Portaloo

5 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2012 :  11:33:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The shuttle bus ( land rover)will be running from the bus stop which is located about 2km away from the event. It is served by the x12. More info can be found on PAAM in the event downloads section.
Go to Top of Page

jesski
Portaloo

2 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2012 :  22:00:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you all, I didn't quite absorb all the information this morning, all the answsers to my questions are there! I have just emailed, hope its not to late.
Thanks again, see you tomorrow!!
Go to Top of Page

gizmo_firemarshal
Support Act

155 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  02:15:30  Show Profile  Click to see gizmo_firemarshal's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Thanks gizmo.

I've edited your post so the email address isn't shown on the page - to avoid spam to our accounts!

cool cheers , sorry i completely forgot about those nasty spam bots ill try and remember to post it as an image next time :) or would post it as java script but i guess that's disabled for users to post
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
DC Site Services Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000