Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Mezz100
Portaloo

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2014 :  11:16:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

[quote]Originally posted by davidrawlings57@yahoo.co.
Anyone traveling from reading on the monday
Hi Dave yep I am buy train on 11.33 to castle Carey - so if you want to join me mail me .... if no lifts the other end maybe we could share a taxi....
Go to Top of Page

charlie.bainbridge
Watchtower

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2014 :  11:38:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Twinklaeh
Are you doing a return journey?

I need a lift from Manchester on the Monday 23rd and return the following Monday. Working night Campervans. Can help with petrol. Charlie 0788 222 5629 please ring :-)
Go to Top of Page

davidrawlings57@yahoo.co.
Portaloo

6 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2014 :  12:26:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi emz I'll catch train same time call me on 07770959953 or email davidrawlings57@yahoo.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Mezz100
Portaloo

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2014 :  14:24:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi emz I'll catch train same time call me on 07770959953 or email davidrawlings57@yahoo.co.uk
[/quote]

I will bell ya tonight PS got you on the shuttle bus from Castle Carey Stn to site on 21st.. will explain later ciao for now
Go to Top of Page

ginger_biscuit69
Megaphone

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2014 :  17:08:37  Show Profile  Click to see ginger_biscuit69's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i will be heading over to Glastonbury on the 21st around lunchtime i guess, from Frome Somerset. Got an estate so 4people with stuff is possible :).

Frome station is on the same trainline as goes to Castle Cary [two stops before] so if anyone wanted a lift onto site, give me a shout and ill pick you up in Frome straight to site!

give me a text: 07701 030176. Patick
Go to Top of Page

thisisaxelle
Portaloo

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2014 :  21:01:42  Show Profile  Visit thisisaxelle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alkaholly
Hiya everybody..
I have seven free seats going from london to glastonbury, on tuesday 24th January

Thanks
Holly

Hi holly, already replied but any space still free? heres my email axellecourlander@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pritch
Portaloo

2 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2014 :  12:32:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gymfitange
Hey everyone - I'll be driving up in my little VW on Sat 21st from near Trowbridge in Wiltshire. I'll prob leave here around 11am so Im in plenty of time for the briefing at 4pm. Got room for 1 or 2 people and gear :-) I'm on 8 day clicking....... nights :-/ never done this before but looking forward to meeting lots of new happy people.

Big smiles to ya

Ange :-)

Hey Ange

I'm a an 8 day clicker too (altho I'm doing days) =) I live in London and I'm getting the train, but am arriving at 12.15 at Castle Cary and was wondering whether it might be possible for you to swing by the station on your way past as it seems you will be getting there about the same time as me? Happy to put some money in for petrol n whatnot =)

Chloe
Go to Top of Page

Chlorr
Watchtower

United Kingdom
21 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2014 :  19:11:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey folks - bit last minute but if anyone is driving from the London area and still has space in their car please give me a shout ASAP otherwise I'll be buying my train ticket tomorrow!

07792 690744

7th season with DC, I promise petrol money and ridiculous stories!

- Danielle
Go to Top of Page

gymfitange
Portaloo

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2014 :  17:42:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi again..... Chloe I cant pm you as I dont have enough posts (i guess) and I can't seem tp work out how to repliy to you direct...lol! yes I could do that Im sure..... give me a call on 07723414595 if you see this. Ange :-)
Go to Top of Page

KellyD
Portaloo

1 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2014 :  21:45:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I know it's short notice, but I'm travelling down to Castle Cary tomorrow from London and hoping to arrive about 2. Is anyone else planning to arrive about the same time and wants to share a taxi? Or alternatively, any of you lovely drivers fancy collecting me en route? I will gve you some petrol money and my never ending gratitude. For some reason I thought I was due to arrive on Tuesday, so I'm in a bit of a panic trying organise everything at the last minute. Help!

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Sladey
Portaloo

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2014 :  18:10:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am travelling from Blackpool to Glastonbury on Tuesday 24th in time for the 4pm briefing. I have space for 1 person due to the size of my car (Fiat Punto). All I ask is a little fuel money and conversation =]

Feel free to email me as I probably won't check this forum very often!

Alex
Go to Top of Page

Kbails
Portaloo

2 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2014 :  20:42:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone travelling from Norwich or London on the 24th with two spaces?
Will provide petrol money, sweets and good company!

Kate :)
Go to Top of Page

ginger_biscuit69
Megaphone

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2014 :  17:56:00  Show Profile  Click to see ginger_biscuit69's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
LATITUDE!!

GOING - 4x spaces available from Northampton/Kettering area on morning of 16th...

RETURN - 4x spaces available to Bristol/Bath area [going to Frome, Somerset ultimately] on morning of 22nd [TUESDAY morning] as don't fancy the long drive bk after work on the Monday.

is an estate so pretty spacious, just asking for a fair share of the fuel cost! Bringing random CD's and ability to roll for me is an added bonus
Go to Top of Page

Raf75
Portaloo

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2014 :  15:07:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone driving to Latitude from London?
Go to Top of Page

Sophie88
Portaloo

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2014 :  14:05:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ginger_biscuit69
LATITUDE!!

GOING - 4x spaces available from Northampton/Kettering area on morning of 16th...

RETURN - 4x spaces available to Bristol/Bath area [going to Frome, Somerset ultimately] on morning of 22nd [TUESDAY morning] as don't fancy the long drive bk after work on the Monday.

is an estate so pretty spacious, just asking for a fair share of the fuel cost! Bringing random CD's and ability to roll for me is an added bonus

Hey, 2 people interested :) just wondering what time you'd be leaving Northampton? And also if on the way back you would possibly be willing to drive on the north side of the ringroad, as we need to get back to high Wycombe?
More than happy to chip in with petrol although our rolling is iffy at best
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
DC Site Services Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000