Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

kebabkiller
Walkie-talkie

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2008 :  23:13:04  Show Profile  Visit kebabkiller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey i did glasto alone last year was great fun, pity i cant this year, dont you just love the swimming pools
Go to Top of Page

Fergz
Support Act

United Kingdom
299 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2008 :  23:16:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i thought that was the filter - then i reaised why would we love the swimming pools - so i guess you mean the flooding?? lol
Go to Top of Page

Fergz
Support Act

United Kingdom
299 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2008 :  23:18:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha why did i not realise it would change the word swimming pool in that sentence.......
Go to Top of Page

tashd
Portaloo

1 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2008 :  17:17:01  Show Profile  Visit tashd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey guys....

I'm doing glasto alone and can offer a lift from hertfordshire/london if anyone wants. Or grab a lift if theres one going! Also - just about to confirm but has anyone got any recommendations on positions? Was thinking either chaperone or clicker.....?

Tash
Go to Top of Page

Fergz
Support Act

United Kingdom
299 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2008 :  17:24:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you log into the paam application and click on the more information link next to glastonbury it will tell you at the top what position you have been allocated
Go to Top of Page

kebabkiller
Walkie-talkie

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2008 :  18:27:39  Show Profile  Visit kebabkiller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lol it was the filters that changed it to swimming pools, it was about my lovely financial institution that wont give me my custard
Go to Top of Page

Fergz
Support Act

United Kingdom
299 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2008 :  19:35:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
orite that makes a lot more sense now - still it takes someone truly special like myself to comment on a word being filtered by using the same word......
Go to Top of Page

kebabkiller
Walkie-talkie

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2008 :  19:48:38  Show Profile  Visit kebabkiller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lol it does indeed but the the filter makes things much more fun
Go to Top of Page

Trigger
Watchtower

11 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2008 :  11:20:42  Show Profile  Visit Trigger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's good to see there will be plenty of others on their own too!! I'm heading down from Yorkshire on the Tuesday morning so could pick a couple of people up on my way if needed?
Go to Top of Page

kazia.knight@btinternet.c
Megaphone

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2008 :  20:44:30  Show Profile  Visit kazia.knight@btinternet.c's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Trigger
I am going from Yorkshire too,can I beg a lift please.Obviously will share the petrol!
Are you coming back to yorkshire on the 30th tho?

Kaz
Go to Top of Page

ktben
Portaloo

9 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2008 :  21:45:05  Show Profile  Visit ktben's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Trigger
I'm also working Glastonbury (although getting there from Southampton - where i am at uni) but would love to share a lift back to Yorkshire on the 30th, might make it even cheaper on the petrol front if there is space?
Katie
Go to Top of Page

Trigger
Watchtower

11 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2008 :  11:55:05  Show Profile  Visit Trigger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey,

My car is now full I'm afraid! If for some reason things change with the people I'm taking I'll let you know!!

Look forward to seeing everyone there!
Go to Top of Page

jdavison
Portaloo

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2008 :  16:19:25  Show Profile  Visit jdavison's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey all, I'm going alone this year too, first time at glasto. Driving from Leeds if anyone still needs a lift? Also, im in the chaperones group, look forward to meeting all of you other chaperones there!

Jd
Go to Top of Page

kazia.knight@btinternet.c
Megaphone

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2008 :  17:52:19  Show Profile  Visit kazia.knight@btinternet.c's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi ya J.D I am a chaperone too and from near leeds!so see ya there,you doing the Leeds fest too?as I am
Go to Top of Page

jdavison
Portaloo

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2008 :  20:25:16  Show Profile  Visit jdavison's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey nice to meet ya! I am doing leeds as well, i was tempted by Reading but i couldnt say no to home turf! Also doing latitude as this years line up looks brilliant!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
DC Site Services Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000