Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

mark - s
Support Act

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2008 :  04:03:16  Show Profile  Visit mark - s's Homepage  Click to see mark - s's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ello steph don t be wottied bout going on ya lonesome. im doing the same as are loads of people.

prob see you there ( come find the tent witht he "come give a loner a hug" flag :P )
Go to Top of Page

gizmo_firemarshal
Support Act

155 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2008 :  09:26:19  Show Profile  Click to see gizmo_firemarshal's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i always go alone cause my friends are too lazy and some work on the stages , and some in medical
Go to Top of Page

Chickstaone
Watchtower

10 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2008 :  15:26:05  Show Profile  Visit Chickstaone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Im on my own, 1st time as well, any one heading to glasto from suffolk way ??? at the moment im looking at my travelling options, also im in the caravan and campervan group
Go to Top of Page

gizmo_firemarshal
Support Act

155 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2008 :  06:48:45  Show Profile  Click to see gizmo_firemarshal's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im working in the caravan group and also taking a RV with me hahaha , should be fun trying to park that up somewhere
Go to Top of Page

dudleyharry
Portaloo

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2008 :  11:53:59  Show Profile  Visit dudleyharry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi all im going all on my lonesome this year :( its my first ever festival so dont know what to expect!! but the glasto survival tips on facebook is a big help check it out. im in the static ringers team. look forward to seeing you all there!
Go to Top of Page

shady_shamous
Portaloo

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2008 :  14:13:08  Show Profile  Visit shady_shamous's Homepage  Click to see shady_shamous's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well im a virgin with glasto too..goin a a chaperone...who else is gonna b a chap!!??

:D

Shane x
Go to Top of Page

mark - s
Support Act

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2008 :  00:23:39  Show Profile  Visit mark - s's Homepage  Click to see mark - s's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
that wold be me,,,,see you there shane
Go to Top of Page

ologyannie
Walkie-talkie

62 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2008 :  02:11:05  Show Profile  Visit ologyannie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well i'll be on my own as well, in campervans and caravans and its my b-day on the last day AND bet im the oldest one...lol
Go to Top of Page

kazia.knight@btinternet.c
Megaphone

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2008 :  21:31:29  Show Profile  Visit kazia.knight@btinternet.c's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi Ologyannie,

I beat your age by miles,your a spring chick hun.As I am 51 lol!
Go to Top of Page

RetrunTo88
Watchtower

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  21:38:01  Show Profile  Visit RetrunTo88's Homepage  Reply with Quote
im in static ringers group. im travelling from northampton.
still trying to figure out my travel options. if i could car/taxi share. that would be great. obviously didgeridoo my way for petrol etc.
looking forward to meeting you all :D
Go to Top of Page

buck reinart
Portaloo

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  10:08:22  Show Profile  Visit buck reinart's Homepage  Click to see buck reinart's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey making friends is all part of the experience, let's face it we are all in the same boat right?

Haha, a couple of beers you'll soon be making friends.

See thee there.
Bri
x
Go to Top of Page

buck reinart
Portaloo

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  10:13:00  Show Profile  Visit buck reinart's Homepage  Click to see buck reinart's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kazia.knight@btinternet.c
hi Ologyannie,

I beat your age by miles,your a spring chick hun.As I am 51 lol!

OOOOh Kaz, you don't look it! Mind you you've had an easy life - hahaha, sorry only kidding!

Hey I'm catching you up!
Bri
Go to Top of Page

slaphead
Portaloo

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  22:48:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi retrunto88 i am driving from norfolk on 24th i could come via northampton way to pick u up if u want as am travelling alone
Go to Top of Page

joe19
Portaloo

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2008 :  19:15:22  Show Profile  Visit joe19's Homepage  Send joe19 an AOL message  Send joe19 an ICQ Message  Click to see joe19's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hello, im also a glasto first timer in the static ringers group, slightly bricking it coz im goin up there myself, as my mates all bailed on me. im wondering if theres anyone going through bristol on the way that i can car share with, will put in for petrol crème. let me no plz.

Edited by - joe19 on 20/06/2008 19:19:55
Go to Top of Page

joe19
Portaloo

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2008 :  19:17:17  Show Profile  Visit joe19's Homepage  Send joe19 an AOL message  Send joe19 an ICQ Message  Click to see joe19's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oh yeh on the 24th - durr.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
DC Site Services Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000