Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

pyro_snowy
Watchtower

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  15:45:31  Show Profile  Visit pyro_snowy's Homepage  Click to see pyro_snowy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Maybe a special festy costume design? Like 'SUPERMUNTER'!!! I reckon it would sell :p
Go to Top of Page

mark - s
Support Act

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2008 :  04:45:37  Show Profile  Visit mark - s's Homepage  Click to see mark - s's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pyro_snowy
Maybe a special festy costume design? Like 'SUPERMUNTER'!!! I reckon it would sell :p

has last year someone went around from a day as "tent man" he just cut some holes in his tent what a loon. had more of a laugh the next day when i saw him with no tent. he said "well it rained last night and its still ful of water.........." i had to laugh

but i like the idea of a "beer retreat" somewhere cosy to sit while drinking after a long hard shift

Edited by - mark - s on 19/04/2008 04:46:33
Go to Top of Page

Lorna
Peas

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2008 :  16:01:17  Show Profile  Visit Lorna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How about draw string bags that could be worn across one shoulder or both? I always find these are really useful when working or partying at festivals as bags like this always roll up small when they are not needed but you can cram loads of stuff in them when you do, plus... they would be water proof.

I realy think Jo's idea for buggy cover's is fantastic! I saw so many parents at Glasto last year wih wet unhappy kids. You could make some amazing poncho's, rian macs (using some of the zips from the tents), elesticated protectors for your wellington boots...wellie boot bags. left over scraps could make beanbag juggeling balls, stuffed toys, hand held flags for children and woven rug matts.
Get back to me if you need any help!

Peas x
Go to Top of Page

gizmo_firemarshal
Support Act

155 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2008 :  03:21:32  Show Profile  Click to see gizmo_firemarshal's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
waterproof tops to teletubby towers
Go to Top of Page

gizmo_firemarshal
Support Act

155 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2012 :  02:32:03  Show Profile  Click to see gizmo_firemarshal's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
when burning tents it produces a few chemicals one HCl aka hydrogen chloride and another one carbon monoxide and other gases , you could find a way if you could use carbon capture to capture the carbon monoxide then just get HCl left you could then generate power from it

http://www.google.com/patents/US4426354

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
DC Site Services Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000